The above link will take you to the TicketLeap page, where you may purchase reserved seats with your credit or debit card, or PayPal account. You will see a chart of available seats before you complete your purchase.
1) The San Miguel Playhouse has three sections: A (center); B (audience right-hand side); and C (audience left-hand side). Section A tickets are 300 pesos (plus an online purchase fee of 16 pesos per ticket), and Section C tickets are 200 pesos (plus an online purchase fee of 14 pesos per ticket). English supertitles are easy to read from all seats in sections A and C. Visibility of the stage is excellent from all seats in both sections.
2) Section B tickets are 100 pesos (plus an online purchase fee of 12 pesos per ticket). English supertitles may be difficult or impossible to read from seats in this section. If you do not understand spoken Spanish, this section is not recommended. Visibility of the stage is excellent from all seats in Section B.
3) If you are purchasing online tickets using a desktop or laptop computer, you may select specific seats. If you are using a mobile device, such as a smartphone, you will be given the best available tickets for the section you choose.
4) TicketLeap will send you an e-ticket. You may print it or show it to us on your smartphone screen when you arrive at the theater. Or you can simply give your name at the ticket desk at the theater on the night of the performance.
5) If you do not like buying tickets online, or do not want to pay the additional online puchase fees, you can visit our box office at 57 Mesones (corner of Relox), Monday through Friday, between 10am and 2pm.
6) Discounts are available for students. For more information, write to us at email@example.com